The flavors and crunch of deep fried chicken without all the extra fat and oily mess.
Makes 4 servings
Serving Size 4 oz chicken
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 pound chicken breasts, skin removed and cut into 4-6 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine cornflakes, salt, ground black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Place evaporated milk in a separate bowl. Dip chicken pieces in milk then roll in crushed cornflake mixture, lightly coating both sides.
- Spray a roasting pan or casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and arrange chicken on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 230, Fat 2g, Saturated fat 0 g, Carbs 14g, Fiber 0g, Sugar 0g, Sodium 240mg, Protein 28g