Do you have a social media profile? Are you looking for an opportunity to give back? You can help by becoming a Second Harvest Social Media Ambassador during Hunger Action Month.
September is Hunger Action Month – a month dedicated to spreading awareness of the issue of hunger in our community and a time to take action to help our neighbors in need. This year is even more critical, with record unemployment and many in Middle and West Tennessee struggling to access the food they need due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Become a Second Harvest Social Media Ambassador and use your network of family, friends, and co-workers to connect our mission with new supporters interested in fighting hunger in Middle and West Tennessee.
Our Social Media Ambassadors will receive exclusive emails detailing hunger facts, way to take action, and special Hunger Action Month events, to post to your personal social media channels and help spread awareness of the issue of hunger in our community.
SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADOR REQUIREMENTS:
- Active on at least one public social media profile: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Say yes to posting Second Harvest Food Bank-related content 2-3 times during the month of September for Hunger Action Month.
- Share social media content from the official Second Harvest Food Bank accounts 2-3 times.
SOCIAL MEDIA AMBASSADORS WILL RECEIVE:
- Emails with messaging, graphics and links to post to your social media networks.
- Active Second Harvest Social Media Ambassadors may be invited to participate in special Second Harvest Food Bank events.