Find a Food Bank Near Me
We’re updating the Find Food tool daily. In these uncertain times, we encourage you to call ahead and confirm open times and dates. You’ll find information about additional food distributions below, including Emergency Food Box sites and a Mobile Pantry schedule. If you are having difficulty locating a food distribution near you, please email us here, and we’ll help you find the best option in your area.
Other Ways to Get Help
Emergency Food Box
Our Emergency Food Box (EFB) sites feed individuals and families in Davidson County on an urgent-need basis. An EFB provides two to three days of staple food items based on the number of members in each household. Use the map below to find one near you.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Outreach
WHAT IS SNAP?
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) helps individuals and families with low incomes put food on the table and provide for their households. Eligible households may include people with disabilities, employed individuals, seniors, and children.
Second Harvest’s SNAP Outreach team shares information about SNAP benefits, pre-screens potential participants, and can assist with completing SNAP applications. The best way to apply for SNAP is online through the OneDHS Portal*. If you need help applying for SNAP, you can call or text our SNAP Application Assistance line at 615-310-0752, or send us an email. We’re happy to help.
*If you already have an account with the OneDHS portal, you will login with that information to apply for SNAP benefits. If this is your first time applying for benefits through the OneDHS portal, you will create a new account to apply for benefits.
Other sources for emergency food and funds
Do you have children?
- Has your child’s school given you information about Pandemic-EBT? If not, or if you want to know more, CLICK HERE
- File before Nov. 15 to claim your advance Child Tax Credit and missed stimulus payments! CLICK HERE
Are you dealing with COVID-related unemployment?
- See if you qualify for emergency funds from the state of Tennessee CLICK HERE
- See if you qualify for unemployment CLICK HERE
- Low-cost dental treatment available without insurance CLICK HERE
Having trouble finding assistance?
- Call 211 to explain your situation and be routed to the correct agency.