Makes 8 servings
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups broth or water
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chili or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes, do not drain
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cans chicken OR 1 pound cooked ground turkey or beef
CROCK POT DIRECTIONS
- Place all ingredients in crock pot and mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
STOVE TOP INSTRUCTIONS
- Place all ingredients in a large pot, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat low, cover pot, and simmer for 30 minutes.