Makes 4 servings. Adapted from thekitchn.com.
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- salt, to taste
- butter or oil for cooking
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork unto a pudding-like consistency.
- Add eggs, baking powder and salt, to taste. Stir well to make a batter.
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Melt butter or oil to coat the pan.
- Drop batter onto the pan to make pancakes about 4 inches round.
- Cook for 1 minute or until bottom looks golden. Flip and continue to cook until the other side is golden.