Find a Food Bank Near Me
We’re updating the Find Food tool daily. In these uncertain times, we encourage you to call ahead and confirm open times and dates. You’ll find information about additional food distributions below, including Emergency Food Box sites and a Mobile Pantry schedule. If you are having difficulty locating a food distribution near you, please email us here, and we’ll help you find the best option in your area.
Other Ways to Get Help
Emergency Food Box
Our Emergency Food Box (EFB) sites feed individuals and families in Davidson County on an urgent-need basis. An EFB provides two to three days of staple food items based on the number of members in each household. Use the map below to find one near you.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Outreach
WHAT IS SNAP?
SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) is for people with low incomes, including working people, households with children, seniors, unemployed people, immigrant families, and people with disabilities. SNAP helps them buy the food they need for good health.
Second Harvest’s Benefits Outreach Counselor shares information about SNAP benefits, pre-screens potential participants, and helps people fill out the application.
Second Harvest offers SNAP Outreach through our Emergency Food Box sites, Mobile Pantry distributions, and Partner Agencies. In FY20, our SNAP Outreach team helped complete more than 1,100 SNAP applications.
Other sources for emergency food and funds
Do you have children?
- Has your child’s school given you information about Pandemic-EBT? If not, or if you want to know more, CLICK HERE
- File before Nov. 15 to claim your advance Child Tax Credit and missed stimulus payments! CLICK HERE
Are you dealing with COVID-related unemployment?
- See if you qualify for emergency funds from the state of Tennessee CLICK HERE
- See if you qualify for unemployment CLICK HERE
Having trouble finding assistance?
- Call 211 to explain your situation and be routed to the correct agency.