Préposé au marché de Smyrne
EmplacementBanque alimentaire Second Harvest du Middle Tennessee
Shifts are Monday 9 am – 11 am
Volunteers are needed in our on-site Partner Agency grocery store, The Market, to help sort food donations and stock shelves.
The Market allows our Partner Agencies to shop for individually packaged items in a grocery store-like setting.
Tasks vary and may include:
- Sorting donated product, checking for food safety and boxing by category
- Stocking shelves, ensuring the area is clean and organized
- Breaking down boxes, taking out trash, and recycling
Please dress appropriately for the environment and activities.
• Closed-toe shoes are required for all volunteers’ safety. No exceptions.
• Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting a little dirty. You’ll be standing/walking the entire shift.
• Masks are required when social distancing isn’t possible.
Please review our Volunteer Policies and Procedures.
This project is not eligible for Court Appointed or Tennessee Promise community service hours.