EmplacementBanque alimentaire Second Harvest du Middle Tennessee
Shifts are Monday through Friday 8 am – 12 pm or 1 pm – 4 pm
Volunteers are needed in our on-site Partner Agency grocery store to help process food donations and help Partner Agency staff who are picking up food.
The Market allows our Partner Agencies to shop for individually packaged items in a grocery store-like setting. Volunteers are needed to work with our Partner Agency contacts when they come to pick up orders and shop in the Market.
Tasks vary and may include:
- Greeting visiting agency staff and helping them with order pick-up and shopping
- Weighing product, helping agency staff check-out, and load product into their vehicles
- Stocking shelves, ensuring the area is clean and organized, and that everyone has a pleasant shopping experience
- Breaking down boxes, taking out trash and recycling
Please dress appropriately for the environment and activities.
• Closed-toe shoes are required for all volunteers’ safety. No exceptions.
• Wear comfortable clothing that you don’t mind getting a little dirty. You’ll be standing/walking the entire shift.
• Masks are welcome, but not required.
Please review our Volunteer Policies and Procedures.
This project is not eligible for Court Appointed or Tennessee Promise community service hours.