Dinner with a Purpose
Gourmet to go: A takeaway chef’s dinner by Tansuo and Thai Esane
Do good on date night! Some of our favorite Nashville chefs have curated a delicious 3-course meal to benefit Second Harvest. All you have to do is pick it up and heat at home.
Let these authentic Asian fusion flavors and fresh, local ingredients add some zest to your night in. And feel good knowing dinner proceeds help Second Harvest feed your neighbors who are struggling with hunger.
Price includes dinner for two people, heating instructions, and recipe cards.
- Spicy Edamame with Chili, Garlic, and Soy
- Assorted Kimchi Pickled Vegetables
- Chinese Chive Pancake with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Three-Cup Noodles with Lemongrass Chicken, Gai Lan, Peppers, and Water Chestnuts
- Banana Leaf-Wrapped Coconut Custard with Roasted Coconut